With an experienced LEED accredited team on board, and as a member of the US Green Building Council, IBT is focused on delivering high-value environmentally responsible solutions. IBT the delivered the first LEED Certified in-store bank branch and has completed multiple other LEED certified projects including a ground up facility located in Duluth, GA.
IBT endeavors to create a vision that reflects environmentally conscious design techniques in the field of architecture. Sustainable design/architecture strives to minimize the negative environmental impact of buildings by improving efficiency and managing the use of materials, energy, and development space. By creating ecological sustainable design, we ensure that our decisions today do not inhibit the opportunities of future generations.
We use an energy and ecologically conscious approach to design forward.
- Enhance and protect ecosystems and biodiversity
- Improve air and water quality
- Reduce solid waste
- Conserve natural Resources
- Reduce operating costs
- Enhance asset value and profits
- Improve employee productivity and satisfaction
- Optimize life-cycle economic performance
- Improve air, thermal and acoustic environments
- Enhance occupant comfort and health
- Minimize strain on local infrastructure
- Contribute to overall quality of life